The appropriate dose of moringa depends on several factors such as the individual age, health, and several other conditions. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your healthcare professional before using.
1) When you are beginning to take Moringa, we recommend that you start with 1/2 tsp a day mixed with a liquid in combination with a meal.
2) Once you have taken Moringa for a week at lower dosages, you can decide if you wish to remain with your current dosage or if you would like to increase it. You may also decide to increase your intake of Moringa by taking it a couple of times a day, rather than only once.
3) Once you have taken Moringa regularly for a while you will be able to take greater quantities of Moringa. Moringa has no negative nutritional properties, therefore, you can freely experiment with different quantities to suit your needs.
4) Enjoy Moringa in hot tea daily for effective absorption to consistently improve general health.
5) Chew 4-5 hulled Moringa seeds for protection after exposure to bacterial or viral illnesses. Keep the seeds in your mouth for 5-10 minutes and then swallow.
6) Prepare Moringa with fruits and vegetables in a blender for a filling nutritional smoothie.
7) Moringa Seed Oil is very good for every topical application of cuts, scrapes, wounds, burns, rashes, bites, stings, etc. Moringa Seed Oil regenerates skin cells. The Oil is high in antioxidants, rapidly absorbed and cosmetic companies promote its use in anti-aging formulas. Moringa Seed Oil will congeal and change color in cooler weather. This denotes a pure unprocessed product with a 4-5 year shelf life! A little drop goes a long way.